home

Monday, February 8, 2010

little thoughts

the bachelor makes me frustrated, but i continue to watch it. i want tenley and jake to be together, but i don't want tenley to have another failed relationship and all these relationships fail. the "ali thing" is all staged.

i love the beautiful snow, but would love it even more if it meant i could be off school tomorrow.

i had a fantastic breakfast and lunch with two great friends! i am so excited what god has in store for this semester.

i know that god wants me to do something bigger with my life. i am not sure what it is, but i do know i am so exctied for it.

taking a nap today was well missed, but so appreciated.

it's weather like this that makes me appreciate my remote starter even more.

i am not happy with school. i hope that traveling to africa and having the opportunity to teach will help me appreciate it and have a clearer view with what to do with my life.

i have complete security in my heavenly father and there is nothing better i could ask for.

my prayer life is full of so much. i want clarity at what i can do with the rest of my life that will touch people around the world. i am also praying for life-long friends. that the friends i have would be in my life always and the people i invest my time in, would want to invest that time to me, to bond a life-long relationship.

"for i know the plans i have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

No comments:

Post a Comment