home

Thursday, July 15, 2010

packing for 20 days

i feel crazy with all the things i need/want to pack, but 20 days is a long time! it's not like i am going to be able to run out and grab something at the local walmart. my suitcases are sitting in the hallway and my room is a disaster (just the way my mom likes it). i am definitely a person who likes to pack last minute because i might need some of the things i packed, again. oh well. i started last night and as i look thru my door to the hallway, they are starting to fill up. pray i don't forget anything essential! haha. all joking aside, that really would be awful! lol.

i have so much to get done today! some last minute thank-you notes, packing, probably another run to the store, the bank, ahhh so much to do so little time to do it! i better get off of here! just trying to start my journey early so when i get back i can remember how much i stressed and for no reason at all....i hope:)

"We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair;9persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed. 10We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body." 2 corinthians 4:8-10

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful verse. I need to copy this one down and put it on my mirror. Verses like this need to really soak into the soul. Thanks for sharing this. Best of luck on your trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is definitely one of my favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you Danielle, I hope that you have an amazing trip :)

    ReplyDelete