home

Monday, November 22, 2010

apartment's first christmas

i had to housesit two weeks ago and i was determined my apartment would be decorated for when i got home from being gone! although i have still added some beauty this week, i achieved my goal! :) my grandparents asked me what i wanted for a house-warming gift and at first i said a vacuum. after thinking about it for about .02 seconds i decided i needed a christmas tree. i mean, a girl's gotta have a christmas tree. and when i say christmas tree, i do mean a silver christmas tree! sooooo a few weeks ago my grandparents came over to eat with a precious little silver christmas tree screaming to be opened. oh, don't worry, i opened it up and it was love at first site. soooooo hope you enjoy the christmas decorations from my apartment's very first christmas
*sorry for the picture overload! 












 *this will eventually have some of my childhood ornaments on it! 

 my favorite christmas decoration below! i got this precious nativity scene from africa. 


hope you all enjoyed my little tour for christmas! i couldn't hold back any longer! 

For to us a child is born,
   to us a son is given,
   and the government will be on his shoulders.
And He will be called
   Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
   Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. isaiah 9:6

2 comments: