home

Monday, November 22, 2010

thanksgiving

my apologies again for being a horrible blogger. i really do have great intentions. anyways, life has been crazy like normal, but i am getting a hold of things (knock on wood) and have had a great weekend to do some catching up! i am so excited for thanksgiving and for being off of school! i have two classes today and then i am free until next week(!) other than working on wednesday! i'm hoping to do some shopping for christmas this week!

also!!!! i decorated my apartment for christmas two weeks ago. and i am going to put some pictures on here! i can't wait to show everyone! i am pretty proud (if i can say so myself). i had a major budget, but everything turned out great! my very first christmas in my apartment! :) this is my favorite time of the year! all of the fun festivities and most importantly the birth of our savior! what an exciting thing to celebrate!

hope everyone had a great weekend! thanksgiving and christmas are almost here! eeeeek! 

No comments:

Post a Comment