home

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

i know i keep repeating myself. it's very unfortunate. i hate being busy. i used to love it but i think i am just burnt out. i need a vacation! and in 24 days i will have just that, so i am truckin' along just trying to get by. i should be thanking Jesus that i have the ability to work hard and have plans, but i am only human. maybe next time? ha. i am awful. i need to stop complaining!

just in case you are curious, you probably aren't, but oh well! africa is in 86 days! i am stoked! i can't wait! i also can't wait to blog on my whole journey and come back and share it with everyone. it will be such a great thing to remember. i am beginning to get nervous. i am not afraid to be out of the country, or by myself, but i am afraid of not being able to have communication with my mom. yea, yea, yea, i am a baby, but do i care?! not at all. at least i can admit it, right?!

soooo 22 more days of this semester and then i am home free for a while! i can't wait! my life is literally in lists right now and i hate it! i am a spontaneous person, not a planner, so to have everything planned to a "t" is not working for me! ugh! i should stop complaining. i apologize. my life is a countdown right now and it keeps me going! my birthday is in 37 days! i can't wait! it should be fun!

i have been working out everyday! i am very proud of myself, because i really dislike working out! to the max! i decided if i wanted to feel confident on vacay AND feel better about my self! it has definitely been kicking my butt, but i do feel better about myself, so that is the point, right?! hope so. lol

i am going to "women of joy" this weekend in branson, missouri! i can't wait! it is coming in perfect timing, but God's timing is always perfect.  big daddy weave is leading worship which i am loving! i enjoy their music so much! candace cameron brure, kay arthur, and anita renfroe are some of the speakers and michael w. smith and steven curtis chapman in concert! wow! what a great weekend! it will be so fun! there are about 20 ladies from church going so it will be a wonderful, refreshing time!

well off to church soon! hope to be back sooner than later! i love to write and catch up, but sometimes it just doesn't work into any of my lists! maybe i should change that!? hope everyone is great! i have made my next fundraising deadline for africa! thank you JESUS! it is only by His grace and support!

"my grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.  therefore, I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me!" 2 corinthians 12:9

No comments:

Post a Comment