home

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

one more, one more, one more.

i have one more final and then i will be home free! i can do anything i want and fill my life with blogging and the beach! i can't wait! it's been a long time since i have been on here! i have been studying and working like crazy! mother's day was insane at work! i hope everyone enjoyed their mother's day weekend! i have a weekend recap coming tonight! can't wait to share. by the way, please pray for me. in a little over two months i will be in africa! although i am beyond excited, i am worrying (i know it's bad) about my fundraising. i still need $2,700! i know this is where God has me this summer and i am just on my face praying. he is in control and he will provide, but my dumb human self is worrying. say a little prayer for me if you please, because i would really appreciate it! hope everyone is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment