home

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

ahh! so excited!

today was such a great day! i can hardly contain myself as i write this! not only did i get to have lunch with some sweet girls, i also started a SUPER fun project! i have wanted a headband with a hairpiece for so long! so today was the day! i got my inspiration first off, from tons of pictures! i also saw these at an adorable boutique here in cape, but they were out of my price range! i searched for some ideas on some different blogs and decided, "hey, i can do this!" after a great lunch, i went to hobby lobby (one of my favorite places on earth) to pick up some great fabric and supplies! the total of all of my supplies was less than the ones at the boutique! i have already made four and with the materials i bought i could literally make hundreds more. awesome, right?! if anyone is interested in these, let me know! i am going to keep making them! hope you enjoy!





as for lunch with my girls, it was fantastic! i had so much fun enjoying some of our last days before school starts. :( if anyone who lives in cape hasn't experienced honeybaked ham, go there tomorrow! :0) i met lindsey, becca, and mara there for lunch! it was delicious, as always. we had a blast! although there were some of the most disturbing conversations i have ever had! i do not think i will want to have boys for a very long time, if ever...haha.



i do not want to become the blogger that just writes about my every movement during the day. i have decided to start doing a "do it yourself," inexpensive craft once a week. this gives me a great opportunity to let my crafty side out. i love to do hands-on crafts and projects for less money, but i always think i don't have enough time, so this is perfect for me! if anyone has anything they would like me to try or something they have seen before, let me know! and if anyone has a topic they would like me to talk about or give my opinion on, i would LOVE too! just leave me a comment!
"for god so loved the world that he gave his ONE and ONLY son, that whoever believes in him, shall not perish, but have every lasting life." john 3:16

1 comment:

  1. I love making headbands...I need to learn about using fabric, though!

    ReplyDelete