home

Thursday, January 14, 2010

pearls and fabric and rhinestones galore!

hi everyone! i am busy at work still! i am loving my new "craft-making-self." i went back to hobby lobby today to branch out my supplies section and i have been busy ever since! hope you enjoy all of these!
this is just a simple peacock feather and rhinestone on a black headband!





i also made some clips for hair. these were made by the request of sweet, mara.




these are pins. these could be added to a cardigan, jacket, or a necklace!








i am having so much fun making these cute little accessories! if i can stand to part with any of these i am going to sell them! i have already had so many people asking, so i thought, "why not!?" today was a great day! i got to sleep in this morning! :) then, i had lunch with one of my favorite ladies, meredith! it was fantastic and i got to share some awesome things god is doing in my life! we ate at my daddy's cheesecake, another favorite of mine! after lunch i got to get together with mara! it was so fun to be crafty! we might just open up a business! :) remember you heard it here first! i have some new items i will be adding soon, so be looking forward to that! also, i am going to write a real fun post in a few days! i am really excited for it! i hope everyone is having a great day!
school is going to be here before i know it! eeeekkk! NOT looking forward to that. i probably need an attitude check, right? hopefully once the semester gets going i will become more excited about it and i hope it flies by like this last one! god is doing so many great things in my life and i am so excited to see what he has in store for me this semester!
"my god is my rock, in whom i take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation. he is my stronghold, my refuge and my savior-from violent men you save me." 2 samuel 22:3

No comments:

Post a Comment